— favorite response to some dude saying the Wonder Woman costume isn’t sexy enough on Facebook (via agentturner)
Gumby decided that while no one was home today he would decorate his butt.
Somehow he pulled a leaf off the plant and managed to attach it firmly to his butt like this.
I found him fast asleep on the ledge modelling his new beautiful butt-leaf.
STORM, CAPTAIN MARVEL, WONDER WOMAN & SHE HULK by - http://rahzzah.deviantart.com/gallery/
If there’s a “heavens no” and a “hell yes” why isn’t there a “purgatory maybe”
"You’re taking my picture!"
Two other women, also breast cancer survivors, said their husbands left them after they were diagnosed. Both had to have mastectomies (in case anyone doesn’t know, this is the surgical operation to remove one or both breasts).
The first woman said her husband told her that he would rather see her dead than see her lose her breasts. The second woman had her operation and waited all day to be picked up by her husband, who never arrived. By nightfall, one of the nurses offered to give her a ride, and she came home to find the house empty.
Obviously, these are extreme cases of a man’s reaction to his wife’s breast cancer, but this is what I see when I see the “I ♥ Boobies” bracelets. I see love of the body parts, not the person being treated—not the patient, not the victim, not the survivor.❞
oh my god this is heartbreaking
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.❞
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
it’s not bad or selfish or wrong to desire attention and love when you are feeling ill and upset. sometimes, you need other people to keep you afloat. that’s okay. you are not a burden. being needy is not a bad thing. you deserve to be cared for. it’s okay to ask for help.
OH MY GOD
This one will grow to be a great hunter of emperors.